Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Our Hospital
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Emergency Veterinary Care
- Financing & Payment Plans
- Habitat 4 Hounds
- Important Information For Clients Regarding COVID-19 Virus
- Meet Our Veterinarians
- Dr. Betsy Hartridge
- Dr. Amanda Markum
- Dr. Alisan Parnes
- Dr. Joanne Roesner
- Roxanne Zemmin
- Joi Page
- Amy Rojas
- Sharnay Vazquez
- Hannah DiGiorgio
- Kathie Fricks
- Chloe Woodward
- Hannah Crump
- Jennifer Gantt
- Jennifer Gragg
- Jennifer LeBlanc
- Kaylin Littrell
- Shannon McCrackin
- Brenda Nash
- Stephanie Presley
- Christina Wells
- Briley Addis
- New Patient Form
- Our Core Veterinary Services
- Avian & Exotic Pets Veterinarian
- Pet Loss Support
- Pet Vaccinations & Parasite Prevention
- Cat & Dog Wellness Exams
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Dentistry & Dental Surgery
- Geriatric Care for Pets
- Puppy & Kitten Veterinary Care
- Cold Laser Therapy in Mountain City
- Dog & Cat Boarding
- Patient Information
- Pet Care Tips
- Anesthesia for Dogs
- Aural Hematomas in Cats
- Bearded Dragon's Diet
- Best Dog Food for Dogs With Allergies
- Best Dog Food For Senior Dogs
- Best Small Dogs For an Apartment
- C-Sections for Dogs
- Can a dog have a reaction to the bordetella vaccine?
- Can a vaccinated dog get rabies?
- Caring For Your Cat After Surgery
- Cat Dental Care: What Owners Should Know About Cat Dental Hygiene
- Cataract Surgery for Dogs
- Dental Problems in Cats and How to Fix Them
- Diabetes in Dogs: Symptoms & Treatment
- Does My Dog or Cat Have Fleas?
- Dog Dental Care & How to Clean Your Dog's Teeth
- Dog Joint Pain: Signs and Symptoms
- Dog Skin Allergies
- Dog Training: Tips & Advice
- Ear Infections in Dogs
- Ear Mites in Cats: Causes, Treatment & Prevention
- ECG for Pets
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Your Dog Fixed
- Finding the Right Vet for Your Cat or Dog
- High Fever in Dogs: Causes and What to Do
- How Long Can You Leave a Cat Home Alone?
- How Often Does My Dog Need Teeth Cleaning?
- How Often Should I Take My Dog to the Vet?
- How to Care for a Dog Wound
- How to Cope With the Loss of a Pet
- How to Help Your Dog Recover After Surgery
- How to Prevent Heartworm Disease in Pets
- How to Protect Your Pets From Ticks
- How To Tell If My Pet Has Lyme Disease
- Hypothyroidism in Cats
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) in Dogs
- Is My Cat Overweight?
- Managing Arthritis in Dogs
- MRI vs. CT Scans vs. X-Rays for Pets
- Periodontal Disease in Dogs
- Puppy & Dog Vaccine Schedule
- Santa Pictures With Your Pet at Rabun Animal Hospital!
- The Benefits Of Pet Boarding
- Types of Diagnostic Testing for Pets
- Ultrasounds for Cats & Dogs
- Understanding Blood Tests for Dogs
- Urinalysis For Dogs & Cats
- What is Leptospirosis in Dogs?
- What is the FVRCP cat vaccine?
- What qualifications should my vet have?
- Why does my dog eat everything off the ground?
- Why Does My Dog Need a Fecal Exam?
- Shop Pet & Pharmacy Products
- Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Veterinary Surgery in Mountain City
- Welcome to Rabun Animal Hospital, Your Veterinarian in Rabun County
- Why Trust Us As Your Pet's Veterinarian?